Lotus Villa on Koh Samui in The Lotus Terraces Estate Complex on the beach with private pool
Stylish, tropical, luxurious, beautifully furnished villa Lotus on Koh Samui with a magnificent view of Koh Phangan, combining the perfection of architectural forms and functionality, is located right on the edge of the ocean. Wit its 412 sq.m of living area plus 504 sq.m. of open terraces, Villa Lotus is the largest of all villas in The Lotus Terraces complex on Koh Samui. Going through the stairs, you will enter the central part of the villa, into the patio, with separate pavilions fully equipped with air conditioning. Only the "Glass House" located opposite the ocean separates villa from the watery surface. There is a dining room, a bar, a kitchen, fully equipped with professional high-techs a fridge for wine. At the same time the dining room can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. Glass sliding doors lead to the terrace, barbecue area and to the 27-meter pool with Jacuzzi, where it is also nice to have dinner. In the pool there is a shallow zone for children and a recreation area. The water in the pool is cleaned with salt.
Gym and amusement room
Stay in shape, avoid stress and have fun throughout your stay. The gym of the villa has Life Cycle Fitness equipment, which includes treadmills, cross-trainer, bike simulator and a plenty of videos with exercises. Nearby there is the entertainment hall - a room with a home theater, a 47-inch flat-screen TV, a table football, a small library and a DVD collection with a good selection of films on DVDs, as well as reading materials and table games to choose from. In the basement next door there is a wine cellar and a fully stocked bar.
It seems that this pavilion is floating on the surface of a shallow decorative pond. It accommodates a living room and an adjacent area with a pool table. Embraced by snow-white walls, glass panels and teak floors, decorated with bright shades of silk pillows, with elegant hand-made furniture, it can not be missed. Unobstructed ocean views create a beautiful setting for a relaxing holiday.
After passing through the office with a desk and a small library, you will enter the main pavilion. Wooden teak floors, a huge bed, a bathroom with a stone bath in the open air - forget about the hectic. The hall is decorated in classical style, in cold colors, complemented by stylish art items and a double king-size bed. This room opens onto a private terrace with access to the villa pool. The bathroom adjoining the bedroom has two parts - in-and outdoors. It is equipped with a large recessed bath in the floor, made of mosaic, with two sinks, a shower cabin behind the glass facade and a separate toilet. Sandstone walls, black granite floor, mosaic surfaces, teak doors and glass windows, a combination of natural textures give this personal space its own character and charm.
Awake your senses and cheer up by trying one of the massages or some other procedure in the spa room at the villa. You can go to the spa from the bathroom of the main bedroom, or walk along the footpath of stones above the water. Built entirely of natural materials such as wood, sandstone and slate, the spa exudes a sense of tranquility and earthly charm, accentuated by a glazed roof, allowing natural light to pass inside. A wide selection of tropical oils and soothing music adds delights to your sensations.
This pavilion consists of four self-contained guest apartments, each with a private bathroom. All four rooms, tastefully designed, embody an elegant fusion of design, texture, color and functionality. 2 bedrooms face the garden, 2 more - to the terrace. All apartments have a dining area (inside and outside) and a self-contained kitchen center that includes a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and cutlery. The main villa and guest rooms offer you the best samples of bed linen and towels, a flat screen TV with satellite channels, BOSE I-Pod docking stations, electronic safes, a local mobile phone, free wireless broadband Internet access and a personal maid service . The beach villa Lotus can be rented as a whole with all five bedrooms or as a villa with only the main bedroom and living pavilions of the kitchen / dining room and living room. There are also options for rent several bedrooms with residential pavilions.
Features of Villa Lotus
- 1040 sq.m. Total area
- Luxury villa on the coast with direct beach access
- 5 bedrooms, each with double bed and bathroom, comfortable accomodates up to 10 people
- The villa is fully equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans
- The master bedroom (en-suite) is equipped with a super king-size bed, the other en-suite bedrooms have regular double beds
- Fully equipped kitchen in western modern style
- The villa offers a spa with massage, pedicure, manicure (surcharge), an outdoor bathtub and a rain shower
- Outdoor massage table (for two persons) with a view to the sea
- The villa's gym is equipped with the "Life Fitness"
- Open house with a glass roof
- Private 25m swimming pool with Jacuzzi, children's playing area in the pool and relaxation area
- Access to the 27 meter common pool
- Large outdoor dining / relaxation area
- Large public garden
- Private parking
Location of the Villa Lotus
- Villa Lotus is located on a quiet stretch of Bang Po beach, in close proximity to the new Four Seasons Resort.
Proximity to various places by car
- 3 minutes to local restaurants
- 10 minutes to Santiburi Golf Club
- 10 minutes to Nathon, where there are places of local shopping and Nathon Pier
- 15 minutes to the Fisherman's Village, where good restaurants, bars and shopping places are located
- 20 minutes to supermarket Big-S and Tesco
- 25 minutes to Chaweng, as the most thrilling place on the island, with the biggest concentration of night clubs, bars, cabaret shows and so on
- 30 minutes to Koh Samui International Airport